My house is a mess! I have been moving things around to accomidate new furniture and for the life of me I can't find anything. While I am raking through my cabinets and drawers for a tape measure and muttering to myself that I have several tape measures (all of which are lost....sigh) the saying "A place for everything and everything in it's place" floating up in my conciousness. Hmmmmm.... sounds like something a stern grandmother would cite to you .... but..... it's a valid rule for living.
How much time have I wasted seeking resources that I have but cannot find. Then I may waste more money replacing things I have......
As a Christian God makes me a steward of time, money, resources and opportunitys. Am I a good steward? Will the Lord come back and find I have multiplied my talents? Or wasted them?
Read Matthew 25:14-30 Are you wasting what the Lord has given you?
And no I still have not found my tape measure....
TJ
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment